Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged...7 Things

I am not going to tag anyone, because everyone I know with a blog has already been tagged...sorry. SO 7 things you may or may NOT know about me...here goes.

1. On my 16th birthday my girlfriends did a surprise group date for me...and set me up with my first date...with 2 different guys...on the same night, at the same event. That was awkward.

2. Also on my 16th birthday, I got my first kiss (my first cheek kiss) from Brother Lillie...I know...if you want more details, ask.

3. My first LIP kiss was when I was 17...and it was a little kiss...does that make me a late-bloomer?

4. Jared & I spent 18 months NOT talking and avoiding each other after the first time we met...come to think of it I think EVERYONE knows that one, haha.

5. I chew my nails when I'm stressed.

6. Jared is the first love of my life...my second love is Mr. Darcy.

7. When I was 16 years old I went to EFY in Idaho and got asked to the banquet at the end of the week by Donny Osmond Junior.

No comments: