Saturday, November 29, 2008

Husband Tag - My Turn

- What is your husband's name? Jared Spencer Palfrey

- How long have you guys been married? 8 years

- How long did you date? Well the whole story is a little "Jane Austen-esque", but althogether, around 2.5 years

- How old is he? 29...and very attractive

- Who is taller? Jared is 6ft tall...6 inches taller than me...but we have the same inseam, freakishly long torso's apparently run in his family.

- Who can sing the best? I say he can, he has always had such a distinctive singing voice, it's my favourite...but I have had more singing experience.

- Who is smarter? Jared. He loves to learn...more than anyone I've ever met, he is constantly reading and learning new things. I really admire that about him.

- Who pays the bills? I do that actual task of paying them...however, Jared works extraordinarily hard to provide for our family, and does a wonderful job of making life as comfortable as possible for us...and so he pays the bills.

- Who does the laundry? I do...and I have no complaints about it. Jared helps where he can, but the laundry is my territory, mistakes on ones clothes borders on unforgivable.

- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It changes frequently.

- Who mows the lawn? The landscapers...we live under a strata, we pay lots of money, and they hire landscapers to mow my lawn.

- Who cooks dinner? I do...I enjoy cooking and trying to new recipes. Jared's cooking skills begin and end with the phone...and a list of take out numbers.

- Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Jared usually...he has a funny way of admitting it, but he is always the first to acknowledge his wrongness.

- Who kissed who first? This is an ongoing debate in our relationship...I say him...he says me...but it REALLY WAS him!

- Who wears the pants? We both do...we pick up each other's slack depending on what's going on in our lives...we recognize each other's strengths and weaknesses, where I'm weak, he's strong and I depend on him to wear the pants...but where he is weak and I am strong, then I wear the pants.

I tag Marcy, Susan P. and Debbie Jo :)

1 comment:

Debbie Jo said...

Do I have to do it again? My Husband tag thingy, is on my blog. http://djoandjos.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged-by-marci-husband-thingy.html

If you wanna check it out. I loved reading yours. Thanks!!