Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Musings...

So I've done it...I've started a blog. I've been pondering over this whole blogging concept for quite some time now...and just today saw that my cousin started a blog...and lots of my friends have blogs...and at General Conference we were encouraged to start blogging as a form of journaling. So this is my purpose in starting this blog, is to share, keep record, inspire, be inspired, teach, learn, vent, relate and hopefully tell some funny stories along this journey.

I am really excited to do this! My loving hubby is a techy so he will be THRILLED to see me doing this. It will be great to be able to put all my experiences down so as not to forget them...this memory of mine needs as much help as it can get!

So hold onto your knickers friends, because you have entered the world of my musings! I hope you enjoy! This should be interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO HOOOO way to go Angie, I am so excited to have your blog to read. I have been blogging for about 4yrs now and love that all my friends are joining the blogging world.

Look forward to many more posts, and if you forget to post don't worry i will remind you. tee hee.

PS I am so honored to be the FIRST to comment on your blog.

Tricia said...

go Angie!!!!!!!!

long time blogger here too! LOVE that your here to joing the bloging world!

Erin said...

LOL!! All of this "peer pressure" I started 'cause of Shelley, you start 'cause of me... this can lead to no good... no good at all...

Ok, may be a >>little<< good :)