Monday, September 1, 2008

My Brother Joel

So my brother Joel is a composer, and I have looked up to him my whole life. Well my super cool brother has entered the Hockey Night in Canada Theme Song competition! And might I say that I think his particular composition is seriously one of the best on there! Now I know I'm biased, but I also KNOW that Joel has spent his whole life, from his first waking moments watching and loving HNIC! So I know that his composition was written with a whole life's worth of fond hockey experiences...so I would have to say he knows what he's doing, and it shows! His theme song is AWESOME! So go to this link http://anthemchallenge.cbc.ca/mediadetail/327204?sort=upload+DESC+DESC&filetype=2%2C3&moderationstatus=1&offset=12 and sign up so you can rate him...and leave LOTS of comments!! We really want him to win, not just because he's my brother, but because his song is the BEST!! And invite all the people you know to check it out and rate! Enjoy the song! Oh and be patient, both on my blog and the HNIC website the song takes a minute to start playing, but it's worth the wait!










1 comment:

Suze said...

Yup, it is pretty darn good.