Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sheesh!

Well it's been a while since my last post...and I would like to say that it's because my life has been so BUSY with EXCITEMENT that I just didn't have the time to spare to sit and write. In fact, NOTHING exciting has really happened...but I really didn't have time to sit and write...due to having 5 children. The only time I have to post is at night after the kids are asleep and my thoughts are not going to be interrupted, but lately I've just been so tired that I have not been able to stay awake long enough to type a single letter.

Anyways...I don't have a whole lot to post tonight, but with all my motherly woes of trying to keep up with 5 children under the age of 7...a house that always seems to get the better of me, and a heat wave that is all but suffocating, I will leave you with a couple links to 2 beautiful articles from this month's Ensign. I found these articles uplifting and encouraging. I love feeling new resolve to improve in all the facets of my life, and try hard not to be discouraged by my challenges. These articles really helped me to feel validated, but also gave me a little boost to do better. I hope you feel the same way as you read them. Here are the links!

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=ec6de97864a6b110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=1

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=6b8de97864a6b110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=1

I am not sure how to attach links but if these don't show up as links on my blog...just highlight, copy & paste in your browser and hit enter...that should work! Enjoy!

No comments: